Our Mission is to have every student know that this has been a significant week in their life; that it has made a difference in them as a basketball player and as a person. That they have gained the tools that give them a better chance to reach or even exceed their basketball goals, while at the same time getting a clearer picture of the life that God has called them to live. That their life will make a difference!
Click here for our 2012 Camp Summer List
Don Eddy, Founder
- Overnight Camps (ages 9-18)
- Day Camps - Outside of Texas - AR, KS, MO & OK (ages 8-18)
- Texas Day Camps (ages 8-18)
- (All) Day camp hours 8:30am - 4:00pm M-F
What some players are saying:
- Learning how to coach myself will have a lasting effect on my basketball career.
- There is no camp like this one; I have become closer to God.
- As I learned the checking system to my shot I began to see change and improvement.
- Your game and your life are definitely impacted for the better.
- The one on one moves have given me an aggressive mentality with the ball.
- I am a better shooter and a much wiser player.
RESULTS MATTER...check out the amazing responses of hundreds of high school students that have shown significant improvements to their game!
THE MASTER TEACHING SYSTEM
Every camp follows a preset curriculum that is organized to bring continuity to learning the complex skills of the game. Every gym has a "Master Teacher" that explains and demonstrates each skill and situation before it is executed in small groups at each basket.
Our coaches are caring, positive and demanding, all at the same time. Young people learn first hand that learning, hard work, and enjoyment can go hand in hand. All students feel a sense of belonging with this staff.
The visual picture is a major part of learning physical skills. Demonstrators are students who have finished high school, have been through our camps and are accomplished products of what we teach and who we are. They consistently demonstrate the skills in proper form.
STUDENT / COACH RATIO
Approximately 10-1 ratio gives maximum personal instruction on the court as well as quality supervision off the court.
Matt Perry, 10th gradeKerrville, TX
To get an instructional video click here
2012 Summer Camp Locations
Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri & OklahomaFor more detailed information visit:
Mailing Address: 4631 Shavano Birch
San Antonio, TX 78230