Action Sports Summer Camp at Texas Ski Ranch!
Wakeboard, Skateboard, Rock Climb & more!
Action Sports & More - Camp TSR offers a fun, encouraging atmosphere for kids to pursue action sports in a safe, supportive environment. Beginners to advanced riders ages 5 - 17 will have a blast sampling skate park and water sport activities with TSR’s customized camp sessions. Based on your child’s aspirations (skating, skiing, wakeboarding and more!), sessions and teams will be assigned to accommodate wake and skate interests. Kids will learn the techniques to take new skills home to play and pursue as well as make lasting memories with new friends. Our experienced counselors and professional athletes provide a fun and motivating environment for campers to sharpen their physical and mental skills - while having a great time doing it! Our camps are open to riders of all skill levels. Absolutely no experience required, just interest in the sport!
|NEW THIS YEAR! Spring Loaded at TSR houses over 16,000 square feet of
indoor trampolines. Bounce sessions will be incorporated into Camp TSR
scheduling, but we will also offer premier tumbling and bounce camps for
those less interested in the water and skate park! Please call
830.237.7039 for more information on Spring Loaded Camps. Click Here to
check out the park!|Check out the CAMP TSR BLOG for photos, videos, daily updates, counselor bios and MORE!
Register ONLINE Now!2012 Overnight Camp TSR DatesOvernight Camps Check in on Sundays at 3:00 pm and Check out Fridays at 1:00 pmParents are invited to join us at noon on Friday for Special Camper Exhibitions and Awards Ceremony
2012 Day Camp DatesDay Camps meet Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pmParents are invited to join us for Special Camper Exhibitions and Awards Ceremony Friday at Noon
- Session 1: June 3 - June 8
- Session 2: June 10 - June 15
- Session 3: June 17 - June 22
- Session 4: June 24 - June 29
- Power Session A: June 17 - June 29
- Session 5: July 8 - July 13
- Session 6: July 15 - July 20
- Session 7: July 22 - July 27
- Session 8: July 29 - August 3
- Power Session B: July 22 - August 3
- Day Session 1: June 4 - June 8
- Day Session 2: June 11- June 15
- Day Session 3: June 18 - June 22
- Day Session 4: June 25 - June 29
- Day Session 5: July 9 - July 14
- Day Session 6: July 17 - July 20
- Day Session 7: July 23 - July 27
- Day Session 8: July 30 - August 3
Camp TSR Rates, etc...
- Check in Sunday 3pm, Camper Exhibition & Awards Friday at 12pm, Check out Friday 1pm
- One Week Session Tuition: $1,095
- Power Session Tuition: $2,195
- Camp meets 9AM - 6PM, Monday - Thursday
- 12pm Friday we have camper exhibitions and awards
- Check out after Awards Ceremony at 1pm Friday
- 4.5 Day Camp Tuition: $795
*Camp sessions are small, your $200. deposit holds your child’s space in the week chosen. If your child is unable to attend camp, your deposit will go to the Camper Scholarship Fund. Full tuition is due 30 days before camp check-in. All medical & camper forms due two weeks before check-in.
- 2012 Camp Registration Form
- 2012 Camp Policies, General Information & Packing List
- Counselor In Training Application
Register ONLINE Now!
Call us today for more information